AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOUSING
The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Section 8 Program offers rental assistance for income eligible families. Rents are based on a resident’s adjusted gross income which is calculated by subtracting approved expenses from their income. The resident then pays 30% of the adjusted income for rent.
The school systems for Woodcrest are Del City Elementary, Delcrest Middle School and Del City High School.
We offer spacious studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments which include:
- All units single story — no stairs!
- Private patios
- Carpeted living area and bedrooms
- Wood laminate flooring in dining area
- Laminate tiled bathrooms
- Extra storage areas
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Appliances included
- Spacious closets
- Handicap accessible units available upon request